Sep 7, 2011

Herpes virus crowd is as high as 50% above

Vulva vaginalitis or scrotal skin rash penis. 12% of herpes simplex virus type II initial infection will appear and abortion.

About 10% of herpes simplex virus type II. Change the serum 90% in adults found the herpes simplex virus serum I variant.

Mainly because there is contact with infected patients (including saliva or genital secretions) and through the blood transfusion or transplant cross infection caused by or iatrogenic infection. Initial infection.

People talked about kidney disease from your heart will feel pain, kidney disease become in the world today is harmful to human health of a killer. But face it accept it serious treatment, has an opportunity to heal and you can now be online by clicking on the consulting or call my contact number and I throughout the hospital experts to contact beauty.

The virus will be lifelong parasitic on the local ganglion, after the initial infection. The incubation period can lead to activate. During childbirth genital remedies for cold sores herpes convey the process of immunity, for people who have no obvious normal clinical symptoms, and immune to the low level of man will appear serious clinical complications. But in most cases will lead to local or diffusion type septic diseases.

Polluting will continue to the skin or the mucosa appeared herpes (about 3 weeks) or endogenous infection recurrence period. Type I herpes simplex virus in the early stages of the infection has no obvious symptoms, 90% in 2 or 12 days incubation period between. About 10% of patients will have in the lip, the mouth or corneas and conjunctival parts appear to hae herpes.

And eating is proportional to the number, bad breath level with eating varieties and different. And the meal time is inversely proportional to the. First is garlic of garlic, onion, garlic, onion, garlic bolt, leeks, Onions, first class. Second is smelly text food, smelly wax gourd, smelly RuFu, etc. And salted fish, salty, crab, xiajiang, crab paste, and other remedies for cold sores  "salty goods" salty food and foul. After drinking of alcohol blame smelly, disgusting, but the drunk also often talkative, make side the most out of control.

And may endanger life. Further complication is DaNaoYan 70% fatal or meningitis. These pustular herpes are spread on the skin of eczema.

2 comments:

  1. A great thanks to Doctor Ekpiku the man that work for you as a father I was having genital herpes for 6 year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for Doctor Ekpiku who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45 mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hospital for test I found out am negative thanks to Doctor Ekpiku you can reach him on his email now ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.
    Thank You Dr Ekpiku and text me for further information +1 (650) 319-6239

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS, ANCE PIMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or Whats app; +2348073673757 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved.

    ReplyDelete